A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Cheverly MD Residents Need
If you or a family member has been involved in a motorcycle accident you may want to call a motorcycle accident lawyer Cheverly MD residents use to represent them for accident claims. The legal team of Cohen & Cohen has handled more than 5,000 personal injury cases, and represented more than 10,000 clients. When you need a Cheverly MD motorcycle accident lawyer, do not settle for a legal firm that is less experienced or successful than our Cohen & Cohen legal team.
Consult with an Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Cheverly MD Counts On
The lawyers at Cohen & Cohen represent victims of motorcycle accidents and personal injury claims. We also represent families who have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident. Our attorneys have decades of experience successfully fighting for the rights of motorcycle riders who have been injured or died in accidents while driving the road. The Cohen & Cohen legal team includes not only experience lawyers, but connections to:
- Experienced Accident Investigators: Professionals who can recreate the events of the accident to possibly discover information vital to the pursuit of your claim.
- Caring Doctors: Physicians with whom we consult when necessary for medical insight into accidents and the resulting injuries.
- You, the Client: Not every motorcycle accident lawyer in Cheverly MD is as dedicated as Cohen & Cohen to involving the client in every step of the process. Our legal team wants you to feel confident in your case. In order to achieve that, we work hard to keep you apprised of every phase your claim moves through.
The Types of Damages that You Can Claim after a Motorcycle Accident
- Property damage: Any damage to your motorcycle and riding gear that occurred as a result of the accident can be included in your accident claim.
- Medical costs: In addition to medical treatments, medicine, ambulance transportation, hospital and emergency room costs, you can include any other medical costs related to your motorcycle accident. This includes future costs such as physical rehabilitation, medications, and follow up treatments or surgeries.
- Lost wages: Any income that you lose because you are unable to work due to injuries suffered from your motorcycle accident can be included in your insurance claim. This is true even if you use paid time off, sick leave, or receive disability wages.
- Mental suffering: A motorcycle accident lawyer Cheverly MD drivers turn to for help will probably tell you that it is not uncommon after a traumatic event that you may suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, anxiety, or any other type of mental anguish including the inability to experience joy or happiness. These “damages” can be included in your lawsuit or claim.
- Punitive damages: This type of damage refers to an additional dollar amount on top of your compensation which is assessed to punish the at-fault driver for particularly egregious acts that were performed with a malicious intent. While less common than the other forms of damage, if your case warrants that punitive damages be included in your claim, our lawyers fight to get that compensation for you.
Do Not Delay in Contacting Us
If you think you have a claim, the time to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer Cheverly MD drivers rate highly for satisfaction is now. Personal injury claims operate under a statute of limitations. Because this limitation varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, it’s best to contact an attorney as early as possible to ensure you don’t miss your deadline. Furthermore, contacting counsel immediately improves the likelihood of witness recollection and evidence retention. The attorneys at Cohen & Cohen can be reached 24/7 in the case of emergencies. Even if you are still in the hospital, we are available to you.
The sooner our legal team can get started on your claim, the sooner you may be able to recover your costs for damages and injuries. Not every motorcycle accident lawyer Cheverly MD victims hire can tell you that they are very successful at resolving claims quickly, but we can. We make it our mission to resolve our clients’ claims as soon as possible so that they can get on with their lives with the best possible outcome for their claims. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can begin the process of putting the accident behind you and moving on.
When someone dies as a result of another’s negligent actions or misconduct, a surviving family member who is also the personal representative of the decedent’s estate can file a wrongful death claim. As in a personal injury claim, many of the costs associated with the person’s injuries and death can be included in the lawsuit as claims for recovery. There are several requirements that must be met in order for a wrongful death suit to be an option. Our lawyers will be most happy to sit down with you and discuss your options in detail if your family member passed away in a motorcycle accident for which they were not responsible. The legal firm of Cohen & Cohen has more than one motorcycle accident lawyer Cheverly MD riders’ families are confident turning to, to represent them in a wrongful death suit.
No Obligation Consultation
The law firm of Cohen & Cohen is dedicated to representing victims of motorcycle accidents. We encourage you to make an appointment for a no-obligation initial consultation. As a service to our community, that consultation is completely free.
When you need a motorcycle accident lawyer Cheverly MD drivers call first, contact Cohen & Cohen today.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Hyattsville MD | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Wheaton MD | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Montgomery County MD | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Cheverly MD | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Hillcrest Heights MD