A Personal Injury Lawyer Silver Spring MD Residents Trust
Are you considering hiring a personal injury lawyer Silver Spring MD residents trust? When do you need to hire a personal injury lawyer Silver Spring MD knows will fight for their rights? Cohen & Cohen, P.C. Attorneys has six lawyers on staff, each of whom is highly experienced and specializes in various areas of law. If you are unsure whether you need a personal injury lawyer, call us today to request a free consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your circumstances. Here is some basic information that can help you determine if you might benefit from working with a personal injury lawyer Silver Spring MD is proud to call their own.
When should you call a personal injury lawyer?
At Cohen & Cohen, P.C. Attorneys, we recommend calling a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible following an accident. We can then provide you with a free consultation to help you determine if an attorney’s services would be beneficial.
If you decide that you would like to hire an attorney, by beginning the process immediately, you gain these advantages:
- Your legal team can begin collecting valuable evidence for your case that might otherwise be lost if there is a delay.
- Your case can begin to move forward which ideally will resolve it that much faster so you can put it behind you.
- Our legal team can assist you in making sure that your claims are resolved as quickly as possible to avoid the accumulation of unpaid medical bills.
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer in Silver Spring MD Offer You?
Personal injury lawyers fight for the rights of those who have been injured in an accident. These accidents range from the common car accident, to the frequent slip and fall accident, to accidents on construction sites. When you hire a Silver Spring MD personal injury lawyer, they should have the following qualifications:
- Experience. An experienced personal injury lawyer Silver Spring MD accident victims turn to not only understands the process of filing and winning a claim, but may be able to recommend doctors within their professional network who have assisted other clients. At Cohen & Cohen, we have served over 10,000 personal injury clients.
- The ability to handle complex cases. An experienced personal injury lawyer should know how to navigate even the most complex case to get you the results you need, and deserve, for a beneficial outcome. Our attorneys have handled more than 5,000 personal injury cases. If you have been injured your case may involve doctors, emergency personnel, daily caregivers, opposing party, opposing party’s counsel, and more than one insurance company. The Cohen & Cohen team are highly experienced with handling complex cases and thrive on meeting challenges to produce a successful outcome.
- An understanding of personal injuries. A personal injury lawyer should have at least a basic understanding of various types of injuries, including work-related and construction-related injuries. A lawyer’s general knowledge of these injuries means that he or she can develop a comprehensive strategy to win the best possible outcome for you, whether that is winning the case or a settlement. The lawyers at Cohen & Cohen have recovered more than $50 million on behalf of our clients.
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer Silver Spring MD Can Rely On
Knowing when to hire a personal injury lawyer can be difficult and stressful. Our legal team understands that; and it’s why we offer a no-obligation free consultation with one of our lawyers on staff who can discuss your situation with you in confidence. We want you to have the opportunity to explore whether or not you need the help of a personal injury lawyer. Nothing takes the place of a personal consultation with an experienced attorney. When you need a personal injury lawyer Silver Spring MD residents trust, Cohen & Cohen, P.C. Attorneys are here for you 24/7.
The attorneys at Cohen and Cohen are extremely thorough and always look out for their clients best interests. They have a professional and friendly staff, and are a pleasure to interact with.
Personal Injury Lawyer Washington DC | Personal Injury Lawyer Northern Virginia | Personal Injury Lawyer Maryland | Personal Injury Lawyer Hyattsville MD | Personal Injury Lawyer Greenbelt MD | Personal Injury Lawyer College Park MD | Personal Injury Lawyer District Heights MD | Personal Injury Lawyer Lanham MD | Personal Injury Lawyer Silver Spring MD | Personal Injury Lawyer Rockville MD | Personal Injury Lawyer Wheaton MD | Personal Injury Lawyer Montgomery County MD | Personal Injury Lawyer Hillcrest Heights MD