Bicycle Accident Lawyer Rockville, MD
Any experienced bicycle accident lawyer Rockville, MD residents trust understands that, for many, riding a bicycle is a primary way of getting where you need to go. For those living in urban areas, a bike is nearly essential. In more densely populated areas, a large number of motorists and bicyclists alike can be seen making their way through nearly always congested roads. Some prefer a more relaxed way of riding their bicycles, whether down a country road, bike path, or park.
While there are a number of precautions a bicyclist can take to protect themselves, they are still at risk of being harmed by other driver’s on the rode. The results can be devastating. A bicycle accident lawyer in Rockville, MD can be there to provide you with the support and legal direction you require when seeking recourse against the person who harmed you.
Avoiding Bicycle Accidents
As a bicyclist, staying safe on the road should be one of your top priorities. Protecting yourself when riding a bike requires diligence and paying attention at all times. While in some cases, no matter the precautions, you may still find yourself in an accident, taking preventative measures will be important. Here are some ways to stay safe on the roads:
- Always check your surroundings to ensure that you are out of the way of any vehicles you are sharing the road with.
- Always wear a bicycle helmet
- Try to avoid areas that have higher traffic or more dangerous intersections
- Follow all traffic signals
- Pass other vehicles with care, avoiding the blind spots of other vehicles whenever possible
- Avoid listening to music or anything that would prevent you from hearing your surroundings
Despite following these tips, a good bicycle accident lawyer in Rockville, MD knows that accidents can still happen. When they do, experiencing an injury at the hands of a driver can shatter the life you once knew. A trusted law firm can support you through this very difficult process by providing you with a staff of people to listen and advocate for your best interests.
When faced with significant injuries, it can be overwhelming to know how you should initiate any sort of legal process. Let your hired law firm do all the work for you. Not only should they provide you with premier legal services, they should also partner with you through each step of the process beginning with:
- Listening to your story
- Reviewing your case to determine whether you should pursue a settlement with the insurance company or a lawsuit.
- Negotiate with the other party’s insurance company or legal team
- Consistently provide you with updates throughout
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed and filed in a timely manner
- Work to resolve your case as quickly as possible
A skilled bicycle accident lawyer in Rockville, MD understands that knowing the best way to start in this process can be complicated to go at on your own. The attorney you hire should provide you with the proper direction you require so that you can feel confident that your case is being managed in the best way possible.
At Cohen & Cohen, we are a dedicated and passionate firm of attorneys with many years of experience serving Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and the surrounding areas. Contact us to schedule your free consultation. We will review your case and determine if your case is appropriate to pursue. Let us help take care of all legal matters so that you can focus on your recovery. Call today to speak to a bicycle accident lawyer Rockville, MD residents are proud to have in their midsts.