Baltimore MD Personal Injury Lawyer
After a serious accident, bills can pile up quickly, which is why it’s important to speak with a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD offers as soon as possible. The attorneys of Cohen and Cohen, P.C. may help you recover your damages from the negligent party responsible for your accident.
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Baltimore MD may focus on recovering your damages while you focus on healing. If your injury prevents or delays you from returning to work, our lawyers may be able to help you with this as well. After assisting more than 10,000 personal injury victims get justice, our attorneys know how to get compensation for our clients for:
- Lost wages
- Lost benefits
- Medical costs
- Physical rehabilitation and other recover costs
- Much more
If you or someone close to you has been injured in an accident, you might be able to recover compensation for any or all of the above. Turn to a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD accident victims call and request a free case review with an attorney from Cohen and Cohen, P.C. Call 301-250-1957 to make an appointment.
How did you get injured?
Our clients in Baltimore, MD recovered their damages in a variety of personal injury claims. Here are some of the most common types of accidents that our clients have experienced:
- Car accidents. If another driver acted negligently and caused the car accident, it may be necessary to take legal action. This can allow you to hold that driver accountable and compensate you for your losses. If you would like to speak with a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD victims turn to for help, call Cohen and Cohen, P.C.
- Hazardous property conditions. Did you slip and fall on a wet floor in a store or on a sidewalk? Did someone’s dog bite you? Talk to a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD provides to find out your legal options.
- Aviation accident. If a negligent pilot’s or mechanic’s actions caused a plane or helicopter crash, we can help protect your right to compensation for costs related to the accident. For some, this may also include the emotional cost of post-traumatic stress disorder and treatment.
- Construction site accident. Construction sites are notorious for accidents involving workers. When heavy machinery or construction materials are involved, the resulting injuries can be quite serious, or even fatal. In addition to representing injured workers, Cohen and Cohen, P.C. also works with families who have lost loved ones. If you’re considering filing a wrongful death suit, give our office a call. One of our attorneys may review your case and determine what legal strategy may be most beneficial for your family.
Contact our Baltimore, MD Personal Injury Lawyers
Because our lawyers handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, you won’t have to pay unless we recover damages for you. Call us at 301-250-1957 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD accident victims trust.
People injured in an accident or some other incident where another person was responsible can confirm that contacting a personal injury lawyer is often the last thing on their minds. Focusing on getting the necessary treatment to bring about healing and recovery should be foremost on any injured party’s mind.
Still, it is also often crucial for these people to file a personal injury claim with experienced legal professionals, such as those at personal injury lawyer Bethesda MD Cohen and Cohen. With the help of an attorney, you might be able to collect enough compensation to pay off any medical bills and debt incurred from your accident, repair a damaged vehicle, or make up for the earnings lost from missing work.
This doesn’t mean every accident or incident that results in an injury could support a lawsuit, particularly if both parties are equally at fault, the property damages are minor, or no one suffered physical injuries. Still, it’s always a good idea to run the details of your situation past a personal injury attorney to know whether or not you are entitled to be awarded monetary compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer Bethesda MD Cohen and Cohen
It’s not set forth in law that you must retain an attorney before you can file a personal injury claim. Indeed, some people try to file their own claim paperwork and even give representing themselves in court a go. However, your chances of success are exponentially better if you hire an attorney with the experience and knowledge to maximize the amount of money you are awarded.
A personal injury lawyer can help with:
- Collecting evidence that will support your claim
- Hiring witnesses who can give expert testimony on your behalf
- Sorting through evidence and documentation supplied by the other party
- Complying with the complicated procedures and rules of evidence required by courts everywhere
- Filing the required motions
- Negotiating an out-of-court settlement
- Litigating your case in court when negotiations fail to produce the optimal outcome
It’s likely that an individual or business was reckless, careless, or guilty of wrongdoing, and that resulted in the harm you’ve suffered. Lawyers and insurers represent such people and entities, and they deal with these types of issues daily — it’s what they do day-in and day-out. Most individuals who suffer injuries in accidents do not know how to navigate the legal system like those legal professionals and insurers representing at-fault parties. Thus, an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorney can play a crucial role in leveling the playing field in such situations.
Moreover, insurers are typically much more likely to offer an injured person a fair settlement (instead of lowballing them) if they are represented by a personal injury lawyer who is well-versed in identifying and countering the tactics used by insurers to get out of compensating an accident victim fully and fairly.
Personal Injury Lawyer Bethesda MD Cohen and Cohen
Whether you need answers to specific accident-related questions, or just need some counsel and advice, a member of our legal team at Cohen and Cohen can help. Please call us or contact us online, and we’ll help you set up a free case evaluation.