Baltimore MD Personal Injury Lawyer
After a serious accident, bills can pile up quickly, which is why it’s important to speak with a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD offers as soon as possible. The attorneys of Cohen and Cohen, P.C. may help you recover your damages from the negligent party responsible for your accident.
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Baltimore MD may focus on recovering your damages while you focus on healing. If your injury prevents or delays you from returning to work, our lawyers may be able to help you with this as well. After assisting more than 10,000 personal injury victims get justice, our attorneys know how to get compensation for our clients for:
- Lost wages
- Lost benefits
- Medical costs
- Physical rehabilitation and other recover costs
- Much more
If you or someone close to you has been injured in an accident, you might be able to recover compensation for any or all of the above. Turn to a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD accident victims call and request a free case review with an attorney from Cohen and Cohen, P.C. Call 301-250-1957 to make an appointment.
How did you get injured?
Our clients in Baltimore, MD recovered their damages in a variety of personal injury claims. Here are some of the most common types of accidents that our clients have experienced:
- Car accidents. If another driver acted negligently and caused the car accident, it may be necessary to take legal action. This can allow you to hold that driver accountable and compensate you for your losses. If you would like to speak with a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD victims turn to for help, call Cohen and Cohen, P.C.
- Hazardous property conditions. Did you slip and fall on a wet floor in a store or on a sidewalk? Did someone’s dog bite you? Talk to a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD provides to find out your legal options.
- Aviation accident. If a negligent pilot’s or mechanic’s actions caused a plane or helicopter crash, we can help protect your right to compensation for costs related to the accident. For some, this may also include the emotional cost of post-traumatic stress disorder and treatment.
- Construction site accident. Construction sites are notorious for accidents involving workers. When heavy machinery or construction materials are involved, the resulting injuries can be quite serious, or even fatal. In addition to representing injured workers, Cohen and Cohen, P.C. also works with families who have lost loved ones. If you’re considering filing a wrongful death suit, give our office a call. One of our attorneys may review your case and determine what legal strategy may be most beneficial for your family.
Contact our Baltimore, MD Personal Injury Lawyers
Because our lawyers handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, you won’t have to pay unless we recover damages for you. Call us at 301-250-1957 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD accident victims trust.