Evening or Weekend Injury? We’re Here! Skype / Zoom Calls Available.

Medical Mistake Attorney Baltimore MD

Can You Sue Baltimore EMTs for a Medical Mistake?

Can You Sue Baltimore EMTs for a Medical MistakeIf you have been the victim of a medical mistake at the hands of Baltimore EMTs, you may be able to sue for compensation with the help of a medical mistake attorney Baltimore, MD medical mistake victims recommend.

When most people hear about medical mistake cases, they usually picture a case where either a primary care doctor, surgeon, or some other medical person in a medical facility has behaved in some negligent way that has caused a patient to become ill, injured, or die. For more than 25 years, the medical mistake attorneys at Cohen & Cohen, P.C., have been representing injured clients and their families in obtaining financial compensation for the damages and losses they suffered due to the negligence of a doctor or other medical staff member.

If you are looking for a trustworthy medical mistake attorney who is licensed to protect the rights of medical mistake victims in Baltimore and throughout MD, contact Cohen & Cohen, P.C. today.

At our firm, our mistake attorneys have handled many different types of cases, however, one that we are seeing more of – and one that many people do not realize occurs – is negligence or errors on the part of emergency responders such as EMTs. In these tragic cases, victims and their families have the right to pursue financial compensation against those involved, however, it is important to retain the services of a seasoned medical mistake attorney who will understand the complexities that may be involved in these types of cases.

There are many ways that victims can be injured in an emergency response vehicle. One of the most common reasons a claim is filed against parties responsible for emergency vehicles – approximately 70 percent of claims – is because of auto accidents. Medical negligence accounts for the other 30 percent of claims. Both of these reasons often lead to additional injuries or death to victims who are being transported to a medical facility. If someone you love has been tragically killed in a Baltimore, MD emergency vehicle, a good medical mistake attorney may be able to help you.

These cases can become very complicated and require the legal expertise and skill of a medical error attorney. It can be confusing to determine who is the party or parties who are liable, such as a municipality who owns the emergency response vehicle or a private company who may be contracted to the city or town to perform EMT work.

An attorney will be able to make that determination, as well as determine what type of damages the victim may be entitled to and how much that amount should be. Your Baltimore, MD medical mistake attorney will know how to investigate the incident, consult with medical experts, forensic experts, vocational experts, and any other consultant who will be able to move the lawsuit forward and help prove your losses.

Contact Cohen & Cohen, P.C. for Assistance

If you or a family member has been injured as the result of the negligent actions or failure to act on the part of an emergency responder, contact a medical error attorney from Cohen & Cohen, P.C. to find out how we can help. We will evaluate your case and determine what legal recourse you may have. You may be entitled to damages for all of your medical expenses the injuries or condition has caused you, lost wages and benefits from being unable to work while you recover, pain and suffering, emotional anguish, scarring, disfigurement, and any other losses you have sustained because of the incident.

For a highly rated medical mistake attorney Baltimore, MD residents can rely on, contact Cohen & Cohen, P.C., 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to set up a free case consultation and evaluation.

   © 2021 Cohen & Cohen | Disclaimer