Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Tysons, VA
Any motor vehicle accident can be injurious, but when a bicycle is involved, the injuries sustained are often serious if not deadly, and the victim may be in need of a good Tysons, VA bicycle accident attorney. When an accident does happen, you should consult a bike accident attorney as soon as possible.
The Risks of Cycling
The lawyers at Cohen & Cohen, P.C. enjoy going for a bike ride, but they also understand the risks that come with the activity. Helmets, reflectors, and other safety gear can help to minimize the risk of serious injury however, they’re not always enough. Even with bike friendly pathways, cyclists have to be weary of other cars, trucks, pedestrians, debris, defects, and obstacles in the road. As a bicycle accident lawyer with years of helping people in Tysons, VA, our firm has handled numerous cases involving adults, children, and adolescents. Some of the most common reasons for an accident to occur have involved either the driver or cyclist:
- Failing to pay attention to the road
- Driving or cycling while distracted
- Driving or cycling with the intent to intimidate
- Driving or cycling through a construction zone
- Being hit by a car
- Falling after running over debris or a defect
- Crashing from a bicycle defect
- Crashing with a fixed object
- Crashing from a dog, cat, or other animal running into the road
If you were in an accident that involved the negligent or reckless actions of another party, you may be able to recover monetary compensation with the help of a good bicycle accident lawyer in Tysons, VA for things such as:
- Past, current, and prospective related medical bills
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral costs
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
Should you be partially at fault for the bicycle accident, you still might be able to receive partial compensation. An experience bicycle accident lawyer in Tysons, VA is available to further review the details of your situation before letting you know what options might be available.
Why Choose Cohen & Cohen, P.C.
Cohen & Cohen, P.C. is particularly aware of the risks cyclists face everyday on the roads of Tysons, VA. Having practiced personal injury law for over 35 years, Cohen & Cohen, P.C. has the experience and skill needed to win a case.
The dedicated legal team at Cohen & Cohen, P.C. treats every client with respect and integrity. When you choose us, you can expect that we:
- Will be there for you when you need it most.
- Aim to maintain excellent communication with every client.
- Don’t back down to insurance companies or their lawyers
- Have recovered millions of dollars in personal injury claims
- Are prepared to go to trial if we cannot reach a settlement.
- Have the necessary resources to build a strong defense.
- Are tenacious, aggressive, determined, and clever.
There are thousands of attorneys, and most are great in their legal field. That being said an attorney who might handle DUIs may not be suited to a bicycle accident claim. This is simply because there are different laws involved. When you’re pursuing a legal claim for a bicycle injury, you should retain a bicycle accident lawyer located in Tysons, VA, over a general law firm.
Call Cohen & Cohen, P.C. Today
If you were in a bike accident, call Cohen & Cohen, P.C. to discuss your story. Should you have a valid claim, we may take your case on a contingency fee basis which means you pay nothing unless we win.
There is NO cost for your complimentary consultation. All you need to do is call Cohen & Cohen, P.C. to speak with a highly rated Tysons, VA bicycle accident lawyer.